Port Dickson International Bike Fest 2012
An estimated 5000 bikers and non-bikers are expected to converge at Eagle Ranch Resort on 8 September 2012 for the much anticipated annual Port Dickson International Bike Fest 2012 which will showcase the very best of bikes of every make and certainly some of the latest bikes accessories. This event will see the convergence of bikers from Europe and neighboring countries notably Singapore, Thailand, Brunei and not forgetting our very own local bikers who will come in full force. It will be a sensational weekend for bikers and non-bikers alike who seek a different experience in the popular beach town resort of Port Dickson.
This is the 10th year that the Bike Fest has been organized at Eagle Ranch Resort and it is going to be bigger and better than ever. Once again this year the event will be strongly supported by Tourism Malaysia, Ministry of Tourism and Lembaga Pelancongan Negeri Sembilan. It will be a great day-out to enjoy the fabulous food, exciting activities or just browse the range of merchandise and bikes at the designated booths. Everyone should not miss the opportunity to experience a truly bike weekend at this forthcoming event.
It will be a very stimulating event to experience with many bike enthusiasts gathering in one place simply for one reason … to enjoy all the activities lined-up for them with one common passion … BIG BIKES ! So lets bike in Port Dickson this coming 8th September 2012 and wear your best gears for a weekend of fun and new discovery!
The objective of this event is to foster fellowship, recognition and to bring together the motorbike enthusiasts whether it is stock bikes, custom bikes, sports bikes or bikes of any other make. This event will excite, enthuse and engage everyone from all walk of life indeed!
Our aim is to get international bikers from all over Asia and Europe for the following purpose :
• To organize programmes of international standard for bikers and to introduce and promote local culture and tourism, handicrafts and sumptuous local food.
• To foster close relationship with tourism and statutory bodies in Negeri Sembilan, international and local bikers clubs and exchange different cultures practised in our multi-racial country through awareness programmes - such as organizing cultural programmes.
• The yearly affair aims to foster closer relationship among bikers and non-bikers
• Bikers are expected to make new friends during this occasion, also seen as a tourism event.
This year, we have a wide array of merchandise booths, carnival games and a great range of entertainment from live music. Exhibitors will be showcasing an abundance variety of bike gears and accessories and bikers will have a gala time viewing or purchasing the superb range of products.
Port Dickson International Bike Fest 2012 will feature the following events:
• Charity Ride from Eagle Ranch Resort to Linggi “Permatang Pasir Community Hall” to handover cash donation.
• Carnival games:
? Bull Riding
? Sumo Wrestling
• Inter-bike club competition:
? Tug Of War
• Bike Contest competition:
This event is also aimed to promote Port Dickson as a tourist and adventure destination and to be chartered as an event in the State tourism calendar for 2013 and 2014 placing Port Dickson and Negeri Sembilan as the preferred tourist spot for local and international tourist. The event also aims to promote motor biking as a healthy sport and hobby to all age groups. In conjunction with the Festival, a charity drive will be organized for a selected charitable organization in Negeri Sembilan.
This year’s Port Dickson International Bike Fest will end with a grand dinner with lucky draws and fantastic prizes for the bikers and Eagle Ranch Resort plans to hold this Bike Fest annually.
To further promote this event, Eagle Ranch Resort will launch the Eagle Ranch Resort Bikers’ Club Member Card on 8th September 2012 in conjunction with our 10th Anniversary celebration at a cost of RM 250.00 per card. The card holder will enjoy the following benefits:
- A complimentary stay at Log Cabin
- Three (3) 50% discount vouchers on rooms
- Four (4) 25% discount vouchers on rooms
- 15% discount on rooms throughout the year
- 15% discount on food& beverages
- 10% discount on activities ( Archery, Horse Riding and Rope Course)
This card is non-transferable and is valid for a year and is renewed yearly.
Eagle Ranch Resort Accommodation & Facilities
18 Log Cabins 8 Paddock Chalets 52 Bandwagons 12 Kampong House
20 Tepee Tent 8 Dormitories
Horse riding Go-Kart 20-item Obstacle Course
Flying Fox Abseiling Sea Rafting
Jungle Trekking Archery Swimming Pool
Water Polo Jacuzzi Paintball
Beach Volleyball Basketball Futsal
Table Tennis& Darts Compass March Rope Course
FOOD & BEVERAGE FACILITIES
Two (2) restaurants and bars, Five (5) banquet rooms to house a capacity of 40 – 300 pax and four (4) Open Air event venues to cater for up to 300 pax.
For further enquiries please contact Eagle Ranch Resort Port Dickson at 06 – 661 0495 or email Santhy@eagleranch.com.my