CHRISTMAS DREAMS COME TRUE! FLIGHT TICKETS GIVEAWAY THROUGHOUT DECEMBER AT R&F MALL JB
Johor Bahru, 22nd November 2019 – What’s your wish list to Santa Claus during this festive season? A White Christmas? An overseas vacation? A family trip for free? Make your way to R&F Mall JB for a memorable visit this year, as this centralized located mall is making everyone’s dream comes true with – exciting and exclusive surprises include AirAsia flights, OPPO smartphones, free stays at Hard Rock Hotel Desaru Coast, a trip to Universal Studios Singapore and Hello Kitty Town every day in December!
There is a total of RM100,000 worth of prizes lined up every day in December for lucky shoppers! With every RM100 spend in a single receipt, R&F Mall shoppers will be entitled to participate in the ‘Dream Comes True Advent Calendar’ daily lucky draw, and get the chance to win AirAsia flights to Japan, Maldives, China, Thailand, and many other countries!
What’s more? A wide range of Christmas themed activities will kick start from 22nd November until 31st December, when R&F Mall is glammed up for the festive season with lots of fairy lights and beautiful Christmas decorations. The shoppers will get to catch the enchanting snowfall moments daily, take photos with a 3-storey-height giant Christmas Tree, meet & greet with Santa, and be entertained by Christmas carolling! Meanwhile, young kids get to jump into a giant ball pools and have fun throughout the campaign period!
“We want to make everyone’s dream comes true as a perfect wrap up of year 2019.” said Daphne Tan, Marketing Director of R&F Mall JB.
Here’s an endless series of Christmassy activities from 22nd November until 31st December 2019 at R&F Mall:
- ‘Dream Comes True Advent Calendar’ Draw: Get the chance to win from the best Advent Calendar Draw in town. Every day in December, a lucky shopper will win a prize from our special Advent Calendar Draw, ranging from free OPPO smartphones, hotel stays, entrance tickets of international theme parks, to free AirAsia flights! Would it be you? Let’s find out!
- Magical Snowfall: R&F Mall is bringing falling snow to Johor Bahru, happening every day at 8pm (More sessions during weekends). Experience a dream-like moment with your friends and families!
- Giant Ball Pool: Which kid doesn’t like ball pool? It will be a fascinating moment when diving into the specially built 10m x 10m massive ball pool filled with over 50,000 balls! Free entry from 10am to 10pm.
- Santa Claus Meet & Greet: Our Santa is generous enough to reward everyone a sweet treat, no matter you have been good or naughty this year!
- Gingerbread Men Decorating Workshop: Learn how to decorate the traditional festive cookie with sweets, ornaments or icing. Just be aware you might not bear to take a bite on this adorable little man!
- Christmas Carolling: What’s your jam? Be it traditional carols or Christmas pop songs, we’ve got you covered. Let’s get entertained at 7pm every weekend!
- Christmas Market: Come and visit the European style decorated market at indoor concourse. You will get to shop all you need for Christmas!
- Giant Christmas Tree: Come and witness the 3-storey-height, beautifully embellished Christmas tree. It will be your best Christmas-themed selfie spot in JB!
For more event-related visuals and information, kindly download from: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KHOFhiUk_RJvRJf5YV7M7a0JMKA3NpRq
Basic information of R&F Mall Johor Bahru
- Opening hours: 10am – 10pm daily
- Address: Jalan Tanjung Puteri, 80300 Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
- GPS location: 1°27'34.4"N 103°46'05.4"E
- Phone number: +6 07 2727 888
# # #
For media & leasing enquiries, please contact:
Chloe Chow, Marketing Manager
R&F Mall JB
Tel: +6 07 277 2777 ext. 8136
Mobile: + 6019 612 4737
Cyndi Goh, Leasing Manager
R&F Mall JB
Tel: +6 07 277 2777 ext. 8094
Mobile: +6012 759 9888
About R&F Mall
R&F Mall is the first shopping mall open by the R&F Princess Cove, Malaysia. The new shopping mall comprises brands and options cater to both millennials as well as family with kids. It houses many ‘first-in-JB’ brands namely the 1st Jaya Grocer in the heart of JB, the 1st Kiddomo in Southern Malaysia - The BrandLaureate's Best Educational Playland, the 1st Kyochon Korean fried chicken in Southern Malaysia, the 1st Taiwanese Oregin Ji Ke in Malaysia, the 1st LiHO Tea in Malaysia, the 1st ROUTINE by Soon – brought to you by the same team of People & Places, and its anchor tenant - the 1st Emperor Cinemas in Southeast Asia – all the way from Hong Kong.
With its perfect combination of indoor & outdoor design and convenient accessibility upon the launch of the fully sheltered linked bridge connecting the mall and CIQ, the mall is committed to change the shopping experience amongst local Johorean as well as Singaporean.
About R&F Princess Cove
Following the China’s One Belt - One Road initiative, R&F expanded its development into overseas since 2013. The group identified the land next to JB-Woodlands CIQ as the most prime location and built their iconic landmark – the R&F Princess Cove. Being the very first overseas project of R&F Guangzhou, Johor Bahru has its very special meaning to the group. This first overseas pilot project - R&F Princess Cove comprises a 5-star hotel, A-class office building, Marina garden corridor, Commercial area, luxury club house, and international standard apartment. It will be the largest international marina complex in Johor Bahru and Singapore with its largest scale, most completed packages, and newest concept.
During these five-year overseas journey, R&F has constantly poured in funding and manpower, upholding their utmost mission in building a more comfortable and premium living environment for Johor Bahru. With the immense support from Johor government and all parties, as well as the attention and expectation from all media friends, R&F Princess Cove is constantly evolving – they have handed over 3,500 units of premium residential apartments, completed the construction of R&F Mall Johor Bahru, launched R&F Marina Place and the marina promenade to the public. They have transformed a bare land to the now one of the most shining gems in Johor Bahru and Singapore.
About Guangzhou R&F Properties Co., Ltd
Guangzhou R&F Properties Co., Ltd. (“R&F”) (SEHK: 2777) was established in 1994 with a registered capital of CNY806 million focused on the design, development, construction, sale, property management and property related services in China and officially licensed to develop high class property developments and provide top rate property design, construction, property management and property related services.
On July 14, 2005, R&F made a successful debut listing on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong and subsequently became the first China property developer to be included as a constituent member of the Hang Seng China Properties Index.
As a testament to our commitment and solid foundation, we have been recognized for numerous accolades including ranked as the number 1 in terms of overall strength among all property developers in China for five years consecutively between 2005 and 2009 based on National Statistics Bureau.
In 2008, R&F was ranked number 1 amongst “China Top 100 Tax Payers”, and ever since then, we have expanded our business into overseas market – Malaysia, Australia, Korea to name a few.
AirAsia is a leading travel and financial platform company in Asia Pacific, providing air transport, travel and lifestyle services, as well as financial services. AirAsia started as a low-cost carrier with operations in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines, India and Japan, and has carried more than 600 million guests to over 150 destinations in its network across Asia, Australia, the Middle East and the US. Recognised for its world-class service, the airline has been named Skytrax World’s Best Low-Cost Airline 11 years in a row from 2009 to 2019 and World Travel Awards World's Leading Low-Cost Airline for seven consecutive years from 2013 to 2019. AirAsia has since embarked on a transformation journey to become more than just an airline, with the inclusion of hotels, holidays, activities and online shopping on its travel and lifestyle platform airasia.com, integrated logistics through Teleport and digital financial services via its money app, BigPay. Follow AirAsia on Facebook (AirAsia), Twitter (@AirAsia), Instagram (@airasia), YouTube (AirAsia), Weibo (@????) and WeChat (????).